A position that earns more than $ 300,000 annually seems almost too good to be true, doesn’t it? But this kind of pay is not unheard of in any profession. These well-paying positions may not be numerous, but they do exist in Canada. We searched through job-hunting websites like Actually, Neuvoo, and Glassdoor to present you with a selection of Canadian positions that pay above $300,000 a year.
Everyone seeks employment that pays well enough to meet expenses and provide a comfortable standard of living. Your income will depend on the profession and skill you currently have or intend to pursue.
No matter if you have a degree or not, you must have the right skills to get what you want. What you earn now is because of the professional decision you made 4 or 5 years ago.
You should know that some people are already working less now and are earning huge wages. If you haven’t chosen a profession yet, and you want an occupation that pays six numbers for each of them, you should consider some of the jobs listed below and make a decision.
Some of the top earners in Canada are lawyers and those in the medical field, or that’s what I thought. With some research, there are a lot of jobs in Canada that pay you over $300,000 annually, and some don’t even need a college degree.
30 Jobs In Canada That Pays Above $300k Annually
1. Medical Microbiologist: Avg $300,000/year
2. Radiologist: Avg $360,000/year
3. Ophthalmologist: Avg $160,000 to $400,000
4. Paediatrician: Avg $465,000
4. Obstetrician/Gynecologist: Avg $450,000
5. Oncologist: Avg $450,000
6. Professor of Medicine: Avg $300,000
7. Prime Minister: Avg $345,400
8. Neurosurgeon: Avg $310,000
9. Neuropathologist: Avg $410,000
11. ER Doctor: Avg $490,000
12. Psychiatrist: Avg $420,000
13. Plastic Surgeon: Avg $300,000
14. Instagram Influencer: Avg $520,000
15. YouTuber: Avg $20 million
16. Family Physician: Avg $310,000
17. Anesthesiologist: Avg $300,000
18. Company CEO: Avg $150,000 to $83 million
19. Ophthalmologist: Avg $160,000 to $400,000
20. Paediatrician: Avg $465,000
21. Gynaecologist: Avg $450,000
22. Neuropathologist: Avg $410,000
23. Nursing Assistant: Avg $320,202
24. Urologist: Avg $450,000 a year
25. Senior Application Security Engineer: Avg $350,000
26. Gastroenterologist: Avg $450,000 a year
Chief Planning and Finance Officer (CFO): Avg $310,000 a year
27. Dermatologist: Avg $450,000
28. Director of Brand
29. Partnerships: Avg $350,000 a year
30. Data Scientist: Avg $350,000 a year